Wednesday, April 10, 2019



last night you were talking
while deep in sleep
so far away and yet so very, very close
none of it really made any sense
a jumble no doubt
of the days' mixed occurrences
it mattered not one iota to me
needed to make no sense at all really
you see, watching you, hearing you
brings a happiness to  me
places a smile on my lips that says
i so adore you
no Robin could have been sweeter
to have spent my time with
no song of greater worth is there
than to hear your voice in the night
no moment greater than listening to your heartbeat
gives all life meaning when the world lies silent
science has recently discovered that hearts can effect
each other over a short distance
i knew that instantly sitting across a table long ago
that my life would be spellbound to a Nightingale
filling my nights with her magic

3/18

No comments:

Post a Comment